Sena SPH10H-FM-01 Bluetooth Communication System with Built-in FM Tuner for Half-Helmets
The SPH10H-FM Bluetooth 3.0 stereo features a simple earpad design that works great with half helmets while allowing four-way intercom conversations over a 700 meters (760 yards) range.
Out of stock
RICH CAPABILITIES, LONG RANGE
Intercom conversations over 700 meters
- The SPH10H-FM Bluetooth 3.0 stereo headset features a simple earpad design that works great with half helmets while delivering your favorite tunes, GPS navigation, hands-free calling, and four-way intercom conversations over a 700-meter (760 yards) range.
ERGONOMICALLY FRIENDLY CONTROL
Easily make adjustments on-the-fly
- The versatile Jog Dial makes it easy to control all the functions and settings of the SPH10H-FM—even while you’re deep in the throes of playtime or ride time! The earpad design makes it easy to wear while doing almost anything.
GREAT SOUND IN ANY ENVIRONMENT
Extra volume and less noise when you need it
- The SPH10H-FM produces crystal-clear audio with an automatic boost of volume in noisy environments, while Advanced Noise Control™ technology detects and cuts out background noise. And, each audio source has its own independent volume level that you can adjust for an optimal riding experience.
CRITICAL COMMUNICATION AND WIRELESS CAPABILITIES
Share music, Make calls, Converse with riding companions
- Bluetooth 3.0 technology provides the capability to listen to and share music with the use of Bluetooth playback controls, and offers Multipoint Bluetooth technology for dual mobile phone usage. Tune into your favorite radio stations with the integrated FM radio tuner. Even if your companions don’t have Sena gear, the SPH10H-FM uses the Universal Intercom™ protocol, which allows your gear to work with their gear, regardless of brand.
OPTIMIZED FOR LIFE, SIMPLE TO LEARN
Water resistant, Long battery life, Helpful voice prompts
- The SPH10H-FM is fully water resistant for use in any condition, and you’ll get up to seven hours of talk time and eight days of stand-by on a single charge. All registered Sena owners get access to free firmware upgrades, which ensure your unit is always operating with the latest software updates. Meanwhile, integrated voice prompts (available in English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish) help you quickly learn your way around the device.