REV’IT! Spitfire Gloves
The Spitfire gloves are designed to match our Spitfire one piece suit. They fill the gap between our Stellar 2 gloves and our high-end Jerez Pro gloves. Thanks to a balanced combination of cowhide and goatskin the Spitfire gloves supply the perfect contact with the handlebars while providing the abrasion resistance necessary for a racing glove. The knuckles are protected by a ventilated dual-comp protector, and another dual-comp protector sits at the cuff. TPU hard shell protectors are incorporated on the palm and the knuckles of the fingers. The entire glove is held together by our extremely strong PWR|yarn stitched on the outside for comfort. For easy adjustment, we gave the Spitfire the double cuff closure that we also use in our top end Jerez Pro. Stretch at the fingers allow the rider to curl his hands around the bars with the freedom to operate the clutch or brakes in a split second. Elastic at the back of the hand and at the wrist offer further necessary freedom of movement. The adjustment strap at the wrist ensures the gloves stay put in case of an unfortunate mishap.
- Outer shell: goatskin drum dyed | cowhide | goatskin | SuperFabric® | goatskin digital | PU coated fabric | 3D air mesh
- Lining: tri-fleece liner
- Protection: ventilated dual comp protector | dual-comp protector | double TPU hard-shell palm slider | TPU hard-shell finger knuckles | TPU hard-shell little finger protector | EVA foam | PWR | yarn
- Composition: 71% Leather, 13% Polyurethane, 8% Polyamide, 8% Polyester
- Fit: race fit
- Adjustability: adjustment strap | double adjustment tab
- Ventilation: ventilated dual comp protector | ventilation panels
- Features: outside stitching | stretch lips | elastic | digital grip patches | double cuff closure | regular cuff
S, M, L, XL, XXL, XYL, XZL
The SEESOFT™ CE-Level 2 back protector insert is designed to absorb variable impacts without compromising on comfort, ventilation or freedom of movement. The highly impact-resistant blend of Nitrille and Polynorbornene rubber results in a memory foam that is multi-impact rated and CE certified to the highest level (EN 1621-2:2003 - level 2). In the case of severe angular impact, the individual Memory foam layers will shift relative to one another, resulting in impact dispersion over a larger effective surface area, and therefore minimizing the energy that is transmitted to the spine and back. By applying a multiple-layer concept, REV’IT! has developed a flexible back protector insert that performs consistently in all conditions.