REV’IT! Scout H2O Boot
They look like comfortable shoes for walking and they are, but they are also highly protective motorcycle boots with many features for riding in as much comfort as possible. The sole specifically contributes to both purposes: it is made with grip to stay in control, stability for standing and flexibility for walking. The hydratex® liner will keep your dry foot no matter how hard it rains and thermoformed protection ensures your foot won’t twist or bend unnaturally while maintaining stability and regulating the foot position.
- Outer Shell: coated leather, suede leather, PWR|shell 500D
- Waterproofing: hydratex | Z-liner (>5.000mm H2O)
- Breathability: hydratex | Z-liner (>5.000g/m²/24hrs)
- outer shell: 65% leather, 35% polyester
- sole: 100% synthetic rubber
- midsole: 100% EVA
- lining: 100% polyester
- Protection: thermoformed heel cup, thermoformed toe cap, injected ankle cup
- Visibility: reflection at heel
- REV’IT! by Vibram outsole, reinforced heel, reinforced toe, TPU gear shift pad, anatomically shaped foot bed, PP insole with integrated shank, anatomically shaped ankle cup, gusseted tongue, 3D mesh lining, easy entrance pull strap
- Adjustability: quick lace system, adjustable hook and loop closure
- CE certified
38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48
The SEESOFT™ CE-Level 2 back protector insert is designed to absorb variable impacts without compromising on comfort, ventilation or freedom of movement. The highly impact-resistant blend of Nitrille and Polynorbornene rubber results in a memory foam that is multi-impact rated and CE certified to the highest level (EN 1621-2:2003 - level 2). In the case of severe angular impact, the individual Memory foam layers will shift relative to one another, resulting in impact dispersion over a larger effective surface area, and therefore minimizing the energy that is transmitted to the spine and back. By applying a multiple-layer concept, REV’IT! has developed a flexible back protector insert that performs consistently in all conditions.