REV’IT! Fly 2 Gloves
The hard-shell knuckle and TPR finger knuckle protectors of the REVIT Fly 2 glove are covered with perforated goat skin, giving the entire glove a sleek and stylish look. PWR | shield knit has been added for extra safety. The Fly 2 features the connect fingertip, allowing you to use your phone or navigation system without removing a glove.
- Runs small, order one size larger than the size chart suggests
- Outer Shell: goatskin drum dyed, perforated goatskin drum dyed, Karvin cowhide (PU coated), connect finger tip fabric
- Lining: tri-fleece liner
- outer shell: 98% goat leather, 2% cow leather
- lining: 100% polyester
- Protection: goatskin covered hard-shell knuckle, goatskin covered TPR finger knuckle protectors, Temperfoam at palm, PWR|shield knit at palm
- Adjustability: adjustment tab at cuff
- Ventilation: fully perforated outer shell
- Features: stretch lips at fingers and back hand, elastic at wrist, connect finger tips at index finger and thumb, short cuff
S, M, L, XL, XXL, XYL, XZL
The SEESOFT™ CE-Level 2 back protector insert is designed to absorb variable impacts without compromising on comfort, ventilation or freedom of movement. The highly impact-resistant blend of Nitrille and Polynorbornene rubber results in a memory foam that is multi-impact rated and CE certified to the highest level (EN 1621-2:2003 - level 2). In the case of severe angular impact, the individual Memory foam layers will shift relative to one another, resulting in impact dispersion over a larger effective surface area, and therefore minimizing the energy that is transmitted to the spine and back. By applying a multiple-layer concept, REV’IT! has developed a flexible back protector insert that performs consistently in all conditions.