Kabuto Exceed V Helmet *FREE Parani M10 Bluetooth® Intercom*
EXCLUSIVE ONLINE 11.11 SALE (6TH NOV 8P.M. TO 8TH NOV 10A.M.)
NO EXCHANGE, NO REFUND AND NO WARRANTY
The Kabuto Exceed V is the perfect helmet for touring or city use when an open face is preferred, but there is a desire to have a quiet and well-built helmet.
- Compact designed open face helmet with Inner Sunshade
- FEM(Finite Element Method) structural analysis to optimize the strength on each part, while reducing extra pounds. Well-balanced safety and lightness are realized.
- Higher level safety assured with the reinforcing impact absorption liners placed under the cheek pads.
- Effective parts layout and shell design realizes stylishness and compactness.
- Cheek pads made of softer sponge, with comfortable ergonomic design in which the center portion where chinstrap overlaps is curved-in. This design enables comfortable fitting and stress free wearing of the helmet.
- Full washable interiors with COOLMAX® material.
- Double D-ring
- New sewing pattern enables the cheek pad to accommodate glasses more smoothly than ever.
- Wider inner sunshade is attached standard.
- SAJ-2 shield; air rolling-in is reduced with longer shield that is equipped with a rib designed to divert air flow to both sides effectively and evenly.
- SAJ shield system PAT.（PAT.No.4839373）adopted.
- New shape trim rubber and shield make high noiseless performance by eliminating the space gaps that cause the wind noise.
- Rear ventilation integrated with Wake Stabilizer PAT. (PAT.No.4311691）
- Intercom attachable with attachment space reserved.
- PSB approved
- Bluetooth® 3.0 connects to your smartphone for on-the-go features such as listening to music and taking phone calls
- Expertly-tuned speakers deliver the best audio experience
- Communicate with other Parani users via Bluetooth Intercom
- LCD Screen to display and make changes to the device’s settings
- Backed by SENA
- 6 hours of music streaming, 8 hours of talk time
- Fully charged in 2.5 hours
- Connects up to four riders
- Working Distance: up to 1 km (0.6 mi) in open terrain
- Region: Worldwide
- Frequency: 76 – 108MHz
- -10ºC – 55ºC (14ºF – 131ºF)
S, M, L, XL
The chin guard has two individually adjustable air vents to drive air directly to the inner surface of the visor avoiding misting even during extreme weather conditions. Moreover, helmet ventilation is guaranteed by a wide adjustable frontal vent and inner air grooves. DROID is the result of the gained experience by the first Italian company to produce flip up helmets; It comes with the dual homologation P/J which allows to ride also with the chin guard open thanks to the lever on the left side of the helmet; This lever when in the “J” position, blocks the chin guard in the fully open position avoiding accidental closing. Thanks to the reduced dimensions of the helmet, the weight of the DROID is only 1550 gr +/- 50gr. DROID is equipped with the exclusive Double Visor Tech system that, thanks to the easy to use inner sun-visor, allows to ride always with the right light and in safety. The inner sun-visor is treated anti-scratch, while the outer clear visor is not only anti-scratch but also anti-fog thanks to the Max Vision Pinlock lens. The lining, made with the best hypoallergenic and transpiring fabrics to grant maximum freshness, is entirely removable and washable. Moreover the cheek pads have been conceived to permit the accommodation of glasses.