Alpinestars Yaguara Drystar Jacket Tech-Air® Compatible
Fully compatible with Alpinestars innovative active airbag technology Tech-Air®, the Yaguara DRYSTAR® Jacket features a laminated membrane construction for effective waterproof and breathability but without excessive material bulk. Convenient pocket storage options, strategic reinforcements and class-leading protection, inside and out, the Yagura is fully featured for adventure touring.
- Waist adjustment for improved riding fit.
- Multiple volume adjusters on sleeves.
- Two front hand pockets.
- Seamless chest and hands pockets with gusset.
- Large back utility pocket.
- 2 Front chest pockets.
- New cuff adjustment closure system, features dual hook and loop strap securing system.
- Front inner waterproof pocket.
- Polyamide fabric laminated shell construction.
- 8 ventilation zippers on upper chest, arms back and the side of the body.
- Laminated Drystar® membrane.
- Elbow aramidic fiber reinforcement.
- Large stretch panel on the back of the shoulders and arms to increase flexibility and movement.
- Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
- Multiple reflective prints to increase night visibility of the rider.
- Touring collar construction with microfiber comfort edging plus 3D textured comfort fabric on inner collar lining.
- Pre-curved sleeves construction reduces riding fatigue.
- Chest pad and back compartments (Alpinestars level 1 CE certified Nucleon chest and Level 2 CE certified back inserts available as accessory upgrade).
- Microfiber comfort edge on collar and cuffs.
- Level 2 CE-certified Bio Air shoulders and elbow protectors.
- Shoulder protection features over-molded advanced TPU guard.
- CE Certification 89/686/EEC.
- Compatible with Tech-Air® street system.
S, M, L, XL, XXL