Alpinestars Wake Air Overpants
The versatile CE certified Wake Air Overpant has everything you need in a road riding pant that is designed to be worn over a garment, with mesh paneling for breathability, class-leading knee protection as well as zippered gussets and plenty of fit adjustment options for comfort on the open road.
- Waist circumference adjustment.
- Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding jackets.
- Micrometric waist buckle adjuster.
- Hook and loop strap on ankle closure.
- A long zippered gusset running from the knees to the bottom legs enables easy fitting of the pants while wearing boots.
- Multi-fabric shell construction with mesh panels on thighs, lower legs and back for improved cooling performance.
- Accordion zones above the knee offer improved flexibility.
- Extended high rear waist construction provides greater overlap with the riding jacket.
- Knee protector multiple positioning.
- Pre-curved leg construction helps prevent riding fatigue and aids performance fit.
- (Level 1 CE certified hip protector available as accessory upgrade).
- Level 1 CE certified Alpinestars Bio Armor protectors.
- CE Certification 89/686/EEC.
S, M, L, XL
The SEESOFT™ CE-Level 2 back protector insert is designed to absorb variable impacts without compromising on comfort, ventilation or freedom of movement. The highly impact-resistant blend of Nitrille and Polynorbornene rubber results in a memory foam that is multi-impact rated and CE certified to the highest level (EN 1621-2:2003 - level 2). In the case of severe angular impact, the individual Memory foam layers will shift relative to one another, resulting in impact dispersion over a larger effective surface area, and therefore minimizing the energy that is transmitted to the spine and back. By applying a multiple-layer concept, REV’IT! has developed a flexible back protector insert that performs consistently in all conditions.