Alpinestars Stella Wake Air Jacket
Designed and developed for an optimized women’s road riding fit and with extensive mesh panels for improved internal air cooling, the CE certified STELLA Wake Air Jacket is dialed for sport riding performance, with volume adjusters on its pre-curved sleeves and accordion inserts on the shoulder blades.
- Pre-curved sleeve construction reduces riding fatigue.
- Reflective details.
- Scratch saver front flap.
- Small pocket on left sleeve.
- Microfiber comfort edge on collar.
- Multifabric shell construction with mesh panels on chest, back and sleeves for improved cooling performance.
- Accordion inserts on shoulder blades.
- Waist adjustment for improved riding fit.
- Multiple volume adjusters on sleeves.
- Two zippered hand pockets plus inner waterproof wallet pocket.
- Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
- Embroidery logos.
- Low profile collar construction with microfiber comfort edging plus 3D textured fabric inner collar lining for comfort.
- Back pad compartments with PE padding (Alpinestars Level 2 CE certified Nucleon back protector available as accessory upgrade).
- Chest compartments (Alpinestars level 1 CE certified Nucleon chest protector available as accessory upgrade).
- Multiple snap button system to integrate the Level 2 CE certified Alpinestars Nucleon Back protector.
- Level 1 CE-certified Bio Armor shoulder and elbow protectors.
- CE Certification 89/686/EEC.
S, M, L, XL
The SEESOFT™ CE-Level 2 back protector insert is designed to absorb variable impacts without compromising on comfort, ventilation or freedom of movement. The highly impact-resistant blend of Nitrille and Polynorbornene rubber results in a memory foam that is multi-impact rated and CE certified to the highest level (EN 1621-2:2003 - level 2). In the case of severe angular impact, the individual Memory foam layers will shift relative to one another, resulting in impact dispersion over a larger effective surface area, and therefore minimizing the energy that is transmitted to the spine and back. By applying a multiple-layer concept, REV’IT! has developed a flexible back protector insert that performs consistently in all conditions.