Alpinestars W Ride Drystar® Gloves
The W Ride Drystar® Glove offers high levels of protection for urban riders. Boasting a leather and textile construction with a Drystar® liner to offer high levels of protection against the elements, this glove is equipped with a touchscreen compatible fingertip.
- Urban glove with Drystar® waterproof and breathable technology for effective all-weather performance.
- Leather and stretch mesh glove for high levels of durability and rider comfort.
- Stretch inserts for comfort and flexibility.
- Leather palm with thumb and palm reinforcement for superior grip.
- Synthetic leather reinforcements for enhanced abrasion resistance on the key impact zones.
- Ergonomic hook and loop wrist closure for a secure fit
- Reflective piping on knuckle area.
- Touchscreen compatible fingertip.
- Covered hard knuckle with leather for enhanced levels of protection.
- Stretch accordions on fingers for improved flexibility and fit.
- Thinsulate 80g insulation offers excellent thermal properties.
- Level 1 Protection (EN 13594:2015, KP.)
S, M, L, XL, 3XL, XXL
The SEESOFT™ CE-Level 2 back protector insert is designed to absorb variable impacts without compromising on comfort, ventilation or freedom of movement. The highly impact-resistant blend of Nitrille and Polynorbornene rubber results in a memory foam that is multi-impact rated and CE certified to the highest level (EN 1621-2:2003 - level 2). In the case of severe angular impact, the individual Memory foam layers will shift relative to one another, resulting in impact dispersion over a larger effective surface area, and therefore minimizing the energy that is transmitted to the spine and back. By applying a multiple-layer concept, REV’IT! has developed a flexible back protector insert that performs consistently in all conditions.