Alpinestars Valparaiso V3 Drystar® Pants
The Valparaiso v3 Drystar® Pant is extremely durable and incorporates a pre-curved leg construction and accordion knee insert for an enhanced fit in the riding position. Waterproof and breathable, thanks to the Alpinestars exclusive, removable Drystar® membrane, this pant is extremely versatile and comfortable and boasts a ventilation panel on the thigh for enhanced ventilation and airflow and soft protectors for effective impact protection.
- Reflective details.
- Waist connection zipper for attachment to Alpinestars motorcycle jackets.
- Soft waist inner liner with a padded rear panel for improved rider comfort.
- Removable Drystar® membrane and thermal layer for effective all-weather performance.
- Soft mesh lining for enhanced levels of breathability and comfort.
- Soft protectors for effective impact performance.
- New design anatomically profiled to provide long-range rider comfort.
- Multi-fabric shell construction with highly abrasion resistant fabric and reinforced material on the knee and seat areas for added durability and protection.
- Leather patch to reinforce the area in contact with the bike frame.
- Convenient storage options with two front hand pockets plus cargo pockets for added practicality.
- New ventilation system on front thigh panel for enhanced airflow.
- Waist adjustment belt for an optimal fit.
- Calf adjusters with strap for ease of use.
- Velcro strap ankle adjuster for an optimal fit.
- Alpinestars Nucleon KR-H hip pads for impact protection in a key area.
- According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
- CE Category II PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425 – AA class.
- CE Level 1 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars soft protectors.
- CE Level 1 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars KR-H hip pads.
S, M, L, XL, 3XL, XXL, 4XL
The SEESOFT™ CE-Level 2 back protector insert is designed to absorb variable impacts without compromising on comfort, ventilation or freedom of movement. The highly impact-resistant blend of Nitrille and Polynorbornene rubber results in a memory foam that is multi-impact rated and CE certified to the highest level (EN 1621-2:2003 - level 2). In the case of severe angular impact, the individual Memory foam layers will shift relative to one another, resulting in impact dispersion over a larger effective surface area, and therefore minimizing the energy that is transmitted to the spine and back. By applying a multiple-layer concept, REV’IT! has developed a flexible back protector insert that performs consistently in all conditions.