Alpinestars Transition XL Bag
The Transition XL Bag swallows up gear into specific, functional compartments. Wet/ dry separation and all the bells and whistles necessary to efficiently stow your gear, the Transition is ideal for Moto, Road Racing, Snowboarding or any other activity that requires large amounts of gear or equipment.
- Sized to carry all protective gear.
- Constructed from durable, lightweight ballistic Nylon with tough 600D Polyester reinforcement panels.
- Hard internal base with external slide rails.
- Wipeable finish on the base for easy cleaning.
- Durable hard bumpers on base corners.
- Smooth rolling wheels.
- Telescopic double post handle, multiple heavy duty haul handles and a top carry strap.
- Perforated tarpaulin panels for ventilation.
- Extra venting grommets for additional air flow into pockets.
- Boot mud bag made from waterproof tarpaulin material included.
- Helmet compartment with a fleece lined helmet bag is also included.
- Padded sidewalls and compartment walls.
- Compartment walls can be removed to allow the bag to be reconfigured with one extra large internal compartment. Large external left hand side pocket with mesh organizer.
- Three external pockets on the right side for gloves, goggles and miscellaneous items.
- Removable change mat made from waterproof tarpaulin.
- Lockable Zippers – Accepts TSA Approved Locks.
- ID Window.
- Reflective details and lined with Alpinestars Hi-Visibility lining.
- Dimensions: 96cm x 46cm x 43cm, capacity 88 litres.
The SEESOFT™ CE-Level 2 back protector insert is designed to absorb variable impacts without compromising on comfort, ventilation or freedom of movement. The highly impact-resistant blend of Nitrille and Polynorbornene rubber results in a memory foam that is multi-impact rated and CE certified to the highest level (EN 1621-2:2003 - level 2). In the case of severe angular impact, the individual Memory foam layers will shift relative to one another, resulting in impact dispersion over a larger effective surface area, and therefore minimizing the energy that is transmitted to the spine and back. By applying a multiple-layer concept, REV’IT! has developed a flexible back protector insert that performs consistently in all conditions.