Alpinestars Track V2 Leather Pants
Alpinestars CE-certified Track v2 Leather Pant is a supremely comfortable and versatile performer for both track and street use. Packed with class-leading protection and stretch paneling to ensure an ergonomic, contoured fit this pant can be used in conjunction with a range of Alpinestars leather jackets.
- Waist circumference adjustment allows riders to tailor the fit.
- Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding jackets.
- Internal mesh lining with stretch panel inserts work in conjunction with outer stretch zones for freedom of movement.
- Replaceable Sport knee sliders.
- Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) offers excellent impact and abrasion resistance.
- External dual density TPU knee sliders are removable and replaceable.
- Main chassis constructed from 1.3mm premium bovine leather.
- Accordion leather stretch zones above the knee offer improved flexibility.
- Extended high rear waist construction provides greater overlap with the riding jacket.
- Large stretch panels on calf area for improved fit and feel.
- Pre-curved leg construction helps prevent riding fatigue and aids performance fit.
- Internally reinforced seat and CE-certified knee area for additional protection.
- Fully CE-certified riding garment to CE – Category II prEN17092 draft standards – AAA class
- Nucleon hip protector CE-certified Alpinestars GP-R protection on knee for impact protection.
48, 50, 52, 54
The SEESOFT™ CE-Level 2 back protector insert is designed to absorb variable impacts without compromising on comfort, ventilation or freedom of movement. The highly impact-resistant blend of Nitrille and Polynorbornene rubber results in a memory foam that is multi-impact rated and CE certified to the highest level (EN 1621-2:2003 - level 2). In the case of severe angular impact, the individual Memory foam layers will shift relative to one another, resulting in impact dispersion over a larger effective surface area, and therefore minimizing the energy that is transmitted to the spine and back. By applying a multiple-layer concept, REV’IT! has developed a flexible back protector insert that performs consistently in all conditions.