Alpinestars Tailwind Air Waterproof Jacket Tech-Air® Compatible
A simple, understated all-weather riding jacket, the Tech-Air® compatible Tailwind has a durable polyfabric main shell with multiple adjusters for a superior fit in the riding position and subtly integrated class leading CE-certified protection on the shoulders and elbows.
- Accordion panels on elbows help movement and comfort on the bike.
- Waist adjustment for an improved riding fit.
- Two front kangaroo pouch-style pockets and one zippered chest pocket for real-world practicality.
- New ergonomic cuff adjustment closure system, snap button gusset and security zippers for ease-of-use with gloved hands.
- Padded areas on sleeves to increase rider comfort.
- Multiple reflective prints on the back to make the rider more visible to other road users, especially at night.
- Ergonomic touring collar construction for optimized rider comfort.
- Pre-curved sleeve construction reduces riding fatigue.
- Waterproof front inner pocket for peace-of-mind storage.
- Collar construction with rubberized fabric edging plus brushed tricot fabric on inner collar lining for rider comfort and to prevent chafing.
- Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
- 600D polyester fabric with PU coating.
- Extended high performance mesh panels on chest, back and sleeves for improved cooling performance.
- Strategically positioned shoulder accordion stretch panel inserts have been designed to accommodate Alpinestars airbag system, allowing expansion when the airbag inflates but also offering a high level of anatomical performance and a superior fit when riding without the system fitted.
- Tech-Air® compatible; Tech-Air® is the world’s first completely electronic, self-contained, full independent upper body motorcycle airbag system with no bike-to-rider set-up configurations required.
- An LED display on the sleeve indicates the airbag’s operational status, while an internal housing located in the CE-certified back protector accommodates the system vest’s ECU.
- Detachable waterproof membrane for all-weather versatility.
- Multiple volume elasticated adjusters on sleeves for a tailored fit.
- Fully CE-certified riding garment to CE – Category II prEN17092 draft standards – A class.
- Chest and back compartments are designed to accommodate the Alpinestars Level 1 CE-certified Nucleon chest and Level 2 CE-certified back inserts, available as an accessory upgrade.
- Level 1 CE-certified Bio Armor shoulder and elbow protectors for impact protection.
S, M, L, XL, XXL