Alpinestars T-SP W Drystar® Gloves
A sport riding glove constructed from advanced stretch textile and softshell, the CE-certified T-SP W DRYSTAR® Glove is waterproof and breathable. With class-leading knuckle protection and a leather palm for comfort and control, this glove is ideal for performance riding.
- Advanced polymer hard knuckle offers class-leading protection without impairing hand flex or movement.
- Alpinestars patented third and fourth finger bridge to prevent finger protection rolling out of position.
- Double hook and loop grip wrist closure system for greater ease of use and comfort.
- Touch screen compatible fingertips for use with smart devices.
- Sport styled, mid-length cuff glove constructed from stretch polyamide fabric and softshell on the backhand with goat skin on the palm, thumb and sidewall.
- Incorporates Alpinestars waterproof DRYSTAR® PERFORMANCE sealed triple layer construction for a highly reduced material construction that promote dexterity and sensitivity of bike controls.
- PU coated reinforcement zones on thumb and palm for durability.
- CE-certified (CAT II Level 1).
- Synthetic leather reinforcements with foam padding on the palm and outer hand landing zone to provide abrasion resistance.
- Reflective insert makes the rider more visible to other road users.
S, M, L, XL, 3XL, XXL
The SEESOFT™ CE-Level 2 back protector insert is designed to absorb variable impacts without compromising on comfort, ventilation or freedom of movement. The highly impact-resistant blend of Nitrille and Polynorbornene rubber results in a memory foam that is multi-impact rated and CE certified to the highest level (EN 1621-2:2003 - level 2). In the case of severe angular impact, the individual Memory foam layers will shift relative to one another, resulting in impact dispersion over a larger effective surface area, and therefore minimizing the energy that is transmitted to the spine and back. By applying a multiple-layer concept, REV’IT! has developed a flexible back protector insert that performs consistently in all conditions.