Alpinestars T-Burnstun Drystar® Jacket
An aggressively-styled urban sport riding jacket constructed from a vintage-styled waxed fabric, the T-Burstun Drystar® jacket incorporates a removable sporty thermal vest, making it ideal for city riding in a variety of weather climates.
- Snap button closure.
- Two zippered hand pockets, one zippered chest pockets, inner waterproof document pocket and two inner liner pockets for safe and secure storage.
- Removable full vest thermal liner constructed with tech fleece for optimal levels of comfort.
- Zippered ventilation for improved airflow.
- Premium waxed polyamide main chassis incorporating Alpinestars Drystar® fixed membrane for 100 per cent waterproof performance and high levels of breathability in wet weather conditions.
- Alpinestars Nucleon Flex Plus armor on shoulder and elbow (Alpinestars Nucleon back protector and Nucleon KR-CiR chest protector available as an accessory upgrade).
- Accordion panel on the elbows for an optimized fit and performance.
- Hidden snap waist adjustment for the highest level of comfort.
- Waterproof YKK zipper on the front closure for the effective prevention of water ingress.
- YKK zip on front cuff for a secure closure.
- According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
- CE Category II PPE Regulation prEN 17012 draft standards – Level A CLASS.
- CE Level 2 EN1621-2:2014 Alpinestars Nucleon back protector, available as an accessory upgrade.
- CE Level 1 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars Nucleon Flex Plus shoulder and elbow protectors.
S, M, L, XL