Alpinestars SX-1 Knee Guard
A lightweight CE certified knee protector constructed from a performance polymer blend, the SX-1 features an asymmetrical and slim-profile design for a safe, personalized and tight fit while at the same time promoting excellent levels of movement.
- Featuring Alpinestars Dual Gear System (DGS) a dual pivot with integrated hinge gear system for dynamic fit for mobility.
- Thermoformed foam backing for excellent comfort against the skin.
- Frames are asymmetrical and feature a slim, ergonomic design for comfort and performance fit.
- Velcro and TPR dual strap closure systems for easy in and out and a personalized, safe fit.
- Straps feature airprene for optimized comfort and airflow.
- Upper and lower frames are constructed from a high performance polymeric material blend for optimized levels of flexibility and strength as well as excellent weight saving properties.
- Polymer protector plates are strategically perforated for maximum breathability and air ventilation.
- CE certified knee brace to the latest EN 1621_1: 2012 K type A (Level1)
- Upper frame features extended frame for increased thigh protection without compromising mobility.
- Innovative patella construction features ‘floating’ protection cup for continuous coverage and mobility regardless of leg position.
- Patella cup constructed from impact resistant PU foam knee cup that is CE certified to Type A.
- Patella cup is backed by soft, viscoelastic padding for adaptive fit and breathable air mesh for ventilation and comfort.
- High abrasion resistant fabric with an over injected TPU frame structure on outer central knee-cup area for improved impact protection.
The SEESOFT™ CE-Level 2 back protector insert is designed to absorb variable impacts without compromising on comfort, ventilation or freedom of movement. The highly impact-resistant blend of Nitrille and Polynorbornene rubber results in a memory foam that is multi-impact rated and CE certified to the highest level (EN 1621-2:2003 - level 2). In the case of severe angular impact, the individual Memory foam layers will shift relative to one another, resulting in impact dispersion over a larger effective surface area, and therefore minimizing the energy that is transmitted to the spine and back. By applying a multiple-layer concept, REV’IT! has developed a flexible back protector insert that performs consistently in all conditions.