Alpinestars Supertech R Boot
Almost every component of the Supertech R Boot, Alpinestars definitive racing boot as worn by a roster of champions past and present, has undergone a rigorous program of upgrades to sharpen its performance features even further. Featuring innovations derived using feedback from Alpinestars involvement in top flight racing, key elements include a newly redesigned front flex area, a redesigned rear bellow, a redesigned top gaitor, a new shifter and shin plate, a new shin slider and a new inner bootie, all of which enhance the comfort, protection and the performance of this boot to a new class-leading high.
- New synthetic microfiber panel on medial side for enhanced abrasion resistance and improved feeling when in contact with the bike.
- New TPU shifter for increased protection on lower medial side.
- New TPU shin plate has been redesigned for greater impact absorption performance, thus improving abrasion resistance in a key area.
- New replaceable shin slider for additional abrasion resistance.
- New TPU stretch panel design with zip for an easier entry and exit and a closer, more optimized fit.
- Main upper material constructed using microfiber for optimum abrasion resistance, while also delivering high levels of flexibility.
- New front flex area for improved impact abrasion while also ensuring the natural front and back.
- New front flex area increases ventilation and airflow for additional breathability.
- Redesigned rear bellow in stretch microfiber for improved natural front and back movement.
- Redesigned top gaiter in microfiber material with TPU over injection for enhanced prehensility.
- Hook and loop closure secures the puller zip remains in position.
- Micro adjustable ratchet closure on top of boot for an optimized fit.
- Sole constructed using a lightweight rubber compound for excellent grip on the pegs.
- Separate, internally updated bio-mechanical inner bootie made by 3D mesh material for greater structure, thus improving rider comfort.
- Replaceable co-injected TPU/aluminum toe slider with an easy screw system that protects the toe area against abrasion resistance.
- New replaceable heel plate slider design offers increased sliding performance and protection in the case of crash.
- Inner bootie is equipped with a new external toe area with a soft TPU reinforcement for superior impact protection and additional ankle padding for greater protection, stability and cushioning during natural movement of the foot.
- According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply: CE EN13634:2017.
Black Red Fluo White Gray
41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46
The SEESOFT™ CE-Level 2 back protector insert is designed to absorb variable impacts without compromising on comfort, ventilation or freedom of movement. The highly impact-resistant blend of Nitrille and Polynorbornene rubber results in a memory foam that is multi-impact rated and CE certified to the highest level (EN 1621-2:2003 - level 2). In the case of severe angular impact, the individual Memory foam layers will shift relative to one another, resulting in impact dispersion over a larger effective surface area, and therefore minimizing the energy that is transmitted to the spine and back. By applying a multiple-layer concept, REV’IT! has developed a flexible back protector insert that performs consistently in all conditions.