Alpinestars Stella T-GP Plus R V2 Air Jacket
Extended mesh paneling and a full mesh liner makes the Stella T-GP Plus R Air V2 Jacket ideal for summer riding. Optimized for a women’s sport riding fit, this jacket is constructed from a highly durable and abrasion resistant poly-fabric main shell featuring light, class-leading protection.
- Velcro and D-ring waist adjustments for a secure and customized fit.
- Velcro wrist cuff closures allow further fine-tuning of garmentﾒs fit.
- Lower rear profile design offers lumbar coverage and prevents jacket from riding up over pants.
- Convenient waterproof internal pocket keeps important documents safe and dry.
- External, large-opening front hand pockets are zippered for peace-of-mind closure.
- Multiple internal compartment pockets feature velcro closures for additional security.
- Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
- Reflective details for improved rider visibility.
- Constructed for an optimized women’s fit from a highly durable and abrasion resistant 450/600 Denier poly-fabric main shell for water resistance and long-lasting performance.
- Extended mesh panels on the torso and arms provides substantial airflow when riding for superior comfort in warmer weather conditions.
- Full mesh lining boosts garment’s all-round airflow capabilities and breathability.
- Lightweight CE certified elbow and shoulder protectors grant the jacket a sleek fit yet provide class-leading impact protection.
- Back pad compartments (CE certified Nucleon back protector available as accessory).
- Snap button system to integrate the Level 2 CE certified Alpinestars Nucleon Back protector.
- Newly developed shoulder protection features over-molded advanced TPU guard layered under the outer fabric for optimized levels of protection and comfort.
- All protections are perforated and securely housed in mesh compartments to significantly increase garmentﾒs air flow performance.
- Sport fit with pre-curved sleeve construction for reduced fatigue and enhanced riding comfort.
- Strategically positioned poly-fabric stretch insert on shoulders for excellent flex fit.
- 3D mesh collar construction for improved comfort and breathability.
Black White Fuchsia
S, M, L, XL
The SEESOFT™ CE-Level 2 back protector insert is designed to absorb variable impacts without compromising on comfort, ventilation or freedom of movement. The highly impact-resistant blend of Nitrille and Polynorbornene rubber results in a memory foam that is multi-impact rated and CE certified to the highest level (EN 1621-2:2003 - level 2). In the case of severe angular impact, the individual Memory foam layers will shift relative to one another, resulting in impact dispersion over a larger effective surface area, and therefore minimizing the energy that is transmitted to the spine and back. By applying a multiple-layer concept, REV’IT! has developed a flexible back protector insert that performs consistently in all conditions.