Alpinestars Stella SMX-1 R V2 Vented Boot
A class-leading, low-cut performance riding boot, the Stella SM-1 R v2 Vented Riding Shoe incorporates a host of technical innovations for improved levels of comfort, fit and durability. Constructed from a lightweight and abrasion-resistant microfiber upper with extensive perforations for maximum airflow and breathability, this shoe is also equipped with strategically positioned TPU protectors for abrasion resistance in a key area. The Stella SMX-1 R v2 Vented Riding Shoe also features a rubber compound sole with superior grip patterning for excellent grip both on and off the bike, while the accordion flex zones give support and control regardless of your riding position.
- Integrated, replaceable bi-injected TPU forefoot slider features new easy-screw fixing concept for quicker and easier replacement.
- External, high modulus TPU heel counter, lateral ankle and shift pad for improved shock protection and durability.
- Internal toe box protection is layered under the upper for durability, improved feel and performance.
- Removable anatomic foot-bed includes EVA foam and Lycra® for comfort and support.
- Internal mesh lining for cooling comfort and moisture-wicking.
- Sole features integrated Alpinestars TPF (Transversal protection Frame) to protect against possible transversal loads.
- Instep and Achilles’ accordion flex zones are constructed from lightweight microfiber for optimized levels of durability, comfort and maneuverability on and off the bike.
- Thermowelded flex grooves to control the flexion and flexibility of the shoe; instep, medial and back.
- Reverse zip closure ensures convenient in and out.
- Anatomically engineered for an optimized women’s fit.
- Main upper constructed from an advanced microfiber for comfort, durability and excellent of abrasion resistance.
- Extensive perforations throughout for maximum airflow, with a front bellow constructed from textile material for enhanced breathability.
- Innovative heel counter support system, which works in conjunction with a strap closure to offer improved fit and support, as well as structural integrity.
- Rear of heel counter has been designed with soft TPR insert which works seamlessly with the rear flex zone to allow for improved freedom of ankle movement and comfort on the bike’s controls.
- Rear flex bellow is equipped with a flex window, which also acts as an air intake for effective ventilation and airflow.
- New ergonomic TPU shift pad for enhanced durability in a critical area.
- Ergonomic boot shaping for forefoot streamlining which offers wide-ranging foot profile fit and comfort.
- Evolved closure strap is anatomically angled to follow natural shape of rider’s instep.
- Front Velcro® closure system offers a quick and secure fit over the instep area while permitting excellent levels of flex. Strap features TPR puller for ease of use.
- Aramidic fiber wires ensure the new strap closure system is durable, thin and lightweight.
- Alpinestars exclusive compound rubber sole with grip patterning to promote improved feel and grip, water dispersion and durability.
- According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply: CE EN13634:2017.
- Double density ankle protector on both sides layered under the upper offers protective performance and abrasion resistance in key area.
36, 37, 38, 39
The SEESOFT™ CE-Level 2 back protector insert is designed to absorb variable impacts without compromising on comfort, ventilation or freedom of movement. The highly impact-resistant blend of Nitrille and Polynorbornene rubber results in a memory foam that is multi-impact rated and CE certified to the highest level (EN 1621-2:2003 - level 2). In the case of severe angular impact, the individual Memory foam layers will shift relative to one another, resulting in impact dispersion over a larger effective surface area, and therefore minimizing the energy that is transmitted to the spine and back. By applying a multiple-layer concept, REV’IT! has developed a flexible back protector insert that performs consistently in all conditions.