Alpinestars Stella Shore Gloves
This highly lightweight CE certified street riding glove is ideal for warmer weather with mesh inserts for airflow and a multi-panel leather and stretch fabric chassis for a mapped fit developed specifically for women, the STELLA Shore Glove features a highly convenient touchscreen compatible finger-tip for use with smartphones.
- Hoop and loop grip wrist closure helps keep glove securely positioned.
- Ergonomic stretch insert between thumb and palm and on backhand offers flexibility to vastly improve hand movement.
- Touch screen compatible fingertip for use with smartphones and GPS systems.
- Summer street glove optimized for warm weather.
- Developed specifically for an optimized woman’s fit.
- Lightweight, multi-material and multi-panel main shell construction featuring stretch fabric, stretch and mesh for fit and breathability.
- Leather palm and fingers for comfort, durability and sensitivity on the bike’s controls.
- Padded synthetic suede reinforcements on side hand and fingers for durability.
- Integrated padded foam knuckle area offers fit and shock absorption.
- This garment is CE certified Level 1.
XS, S, M, L, XL
The SEESOFT™ CE-Level 2 back protector insert is designed to absorb variable impacts without compromising on comfort, ventilation or freedom of movement. The highly impact-resistant blend of Nitrille and Polynorbornene rubber results in a memory foam that is multi-impact rated and CE certified to the highest level (EN 1621-2:2003 - level 2). In the case of severe angular impact, the individual Memory foam layers will shift relative to one another, resulting in impact dispersion over a larger effective surface area, and therefore minimizing the energy that is transmitted to the spine and back. By applying a multiple-layer concept, REV’IT! has developed a flexible back protector insert that performs consistently in all conditions.