Alpinestars Stella Gunner V2 Waterproof Jacket
With abrasion-resistant fabric in strategic positions incorporated into its advanced poly-fabric mainshell, the STELLA Gunner v2 Waterproof Jacket is highly tear and abrasion resistant. With a waterproof membrane, a micro polar fleece liner and zippered air vents, the Stella Gunner v2 is adapted for a range of weather conditions. Designed for an optimized women’s fit, this jacket combines class-leading internal protection and the option to upgrade with Alpinestars CE-certified Nucleon chest and back protection, making it ideal for urban riding.
- Multiple volume adjusters on sleeves ensures close, secure fit.
- Two zippered hand pockets for safe and secure storage of small items, plus front inner waterproof pocket.
- Zippered air intake and exhaust vents are strategically positioned for optimized airflow when opened.
- Reflective details make the rider more visible to other road users.
- Waterproof and breathable lining for guaranteed weather protection and comfort.
- Microfiber comfort edge on collar and cuffs.
- Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
- Designed and developed for an optimized women’s fit.
- Multi-fabric shell construction with abrasion resistant material inserts.
- Removable long-sleeve thermal micro polar fleece liner (100g, body; 80g sleeves) collar ensures comfort on hot or cold days.
- Waist adjustment for improved riding fit that can be customized to rider’s needs.
- Low profile collar construction with 3D textured comfort fabric on inner collar lining.
- Pre-curved sleeve construction reduces fatigue.
- Level 1 CE-certified Bio Armor shoulders and elbow protectors.
- This garment is CE-certified.
- Chest pad and back compartments (Alpinestars Level 1 CE-certified Nucleon chest and Level 2 CE-certified Nucleon back inserts available as accessory upgrade).
S, M, L, XL
The SEESOFT™ CE-Level 2 back protector insert is designed to absorb variable impacts without compromising on comfort, ventilation or freedom of movement. The highly impact-resistant blend of Nitrille and Polynorbornene rubber results in a memory foam that is multi-impact rated and CE certified to the highest level (EN 1621-2:2003 - level 2). In the case of severe angular impact, the individual Memory foam layers will shift relative to one another, resulting in impact dispersion over a larger effective surface area, and therefore minimizing the energy that is transmitted to the spine and back. By applying a multiple-layer concept, REV’IT! has developed a flexible back protector insert that performs consistently in all conditions.