Alpinestars Stella Copper Gloves
Designed specifically for female hands, the Stella Copper is a lightweight urban glove. Incorporating sturdy hard knuckle protection and a full synthetic suede palm for high levels of durability, this glove also comes equipped with a touchscreen compatible fingertips for use with GPS systems and smartphones and padding on the fingers for enhanced rider comfort.
- Ergonomic puller for ease of use.
- Touchscreen compatible fingertip on index finger.
- Padding on fingers for increased levels of rider comfort.
- Lycra fourchettes offer good breathability and flexibility.
- According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
- Anatomically profiled for an optimized female fit.
- Short, lightweight glove complete with urban styling, ideal for commuters.
- Hard knuckle covered by stretch spandex for high levels of impact protection.
- Full synthetic suede palm for added durability.
- Accordions on backhand for increased finger flexibility.
- Hook and loop wrist closure for a secure fit.
- Palm reinforcement patches for superior grip.
- CE Level 1 EN13594:2015, KP.
XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL