Alpinestars SP-8 V3 Gloves
A universal riding glove bristling with racing DNA, the SP-8 V3 Leather Glove is constructed from highly abrasion resistant, full grain goat leather and synthetic leather material, and delivers high levels of protection thanks to its advanced MotoGP-derived SP dual density knuckle. With a pre-shaped finger construction, a hook and loop cuff closure and a new anatomically profiled grip insert on the palm and thumb, this glove affords a secure and highly personalized performance riding fit and high levels of movement and comfort.
- Alpinestars’ patented third and fourth finger bridge prevents seam failure and finger separation in the event of a slide.
- Perforated cuff and finger sidewalls for superior airflow and breathability.
- Hook and loop cuff and wrist closure with an elasticized wrist design for secure, personalized fit.
- Pre-shaped, anatomical finger design and half inner/half outer external seams for comfort and exceptional feel.
- Touchscreen compatible fingertip on index finger and thumb for use with touchscreen devices.
- New construction for reduced seams and enhanced rider comfort.
- Premium, full-grain goat leather and synthetic leather material construction is comfortable, durable and offers excellent abrasion resistance.
- Extended cuff for greater coverage with an integrated closure for security and ease of use.
- An innovative microfiber and PU grip insert is strategically positioned on the palm and thumb for excellent levels of grip control and durability.
- Alpinestars’ exclusive ergonomic stretch insert between palm and thumb offers an enhanced range of hand movement and greater sensitivity while operating the bike controls.
- Incorporates a premium quality synthetic suede palm and landing reinforcement for grip, control and durability.
- Arshield reinforcement on the palm slider for superior abrasion resistance.
- Excellent repeated impact performance is offered by the advanced MotoGP-derived SP dual density knuckle protector.
- According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product: EN 13594 2015, Level 1 KP.
S, M, L, XL, 3XL, XXL
The SEESOFT™ CE-Level 2 back protector insert is designed to absorb variable impacts without compromising on comfort, ventilation or freedom of movement. The highly impact-resistant blend of Nitrille and Polynorbornene rubber results in a memory foam that is multi-impact rated and CE certified to the highest level (EN 1621-2:2003 - level 2). In the case of severe angular impact, the individual Memory foam layers will shift relative to one another, resulting in impact dispersion over a larger effective surface area, and therefore minimizing the energy that is transmitted to the spine and back. By applying a multiple-layer concept, REV’IT! has developed a flexible back protector insert that performs consistently in all conditions.