Alpinestars Booster V2 Gloves
The multi-panel Booster v2 Glove is made from premium leather and incorporates an over-molded viscoelastic knuckle guard for optimized levels of protection. Featuring Alpinestars’ stretch palm insert as well as grip panels, the multi-purpose Booster v2 Glove provides excellent sensitivity on the bike’s controls.
- Accordions on the fingers and back hand for all-round movement and comfort.
- Alpinestars’ patented third and fourth finger bridge prevents seam failure and finger separation in the event of a slide.
- Palm, thumb and fingers are padded with energy absorbing foam for additional rider comfort.
- Wrist flap with hook and loop on cuff provides a secure closure.
- Little finger sidewall leather reinforcement for superior abrasion resistance.
- Touchscreen compatible index fingertip and thumb for use with smartphone and GPS systems.
- Pre-curved finger construction reduces rider fatigue while offering excellent comfort and fit.
- New construction for reduced seams and enhanced rider comfort.
- Innovative microfiber and PU grip panels are strategically positioned on the palm and thumb for excellent levels of grip control and durability.
- Premium, full-grain leather palm construction is durable and offers excellent abrasion resistance.
- Viscoelastic knuckle pad for softness and comfort.
- Viscoelastic knuckle protector provides impact and abrasion protection, while the guard is reinforced on the interior side with foam for improved levels of fit, comfort and shock absorption.
- Alpinestars’ exclusive ergonomic stretch insert between the palm and thumb offers an enhanced range of hand movement and greater sensitivity while operating the bike controls.
- Constructed from durable goat leather and abrasion resistant stretch polyester fabric for comfort and protection.
- According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product: EN 13594 2015, Level 1 KP.
S, M, L, XL, XXL
The SEESOFT™ CE-Level 2 back protector insert is designed to absorb variable impacts without compromising on comfort, ventilation or freedom of movement. The highly impact-resistant blend of Nitrille and Polynorbornene rubber results in a memory foam that is multi-impact rated and CE certified to the highest level (EN 1621-2:2003 - level 2). In the case of severe angular impact, the individual Memory foam layers will shift relative to one another, resulting in impact dispersion over a larger effective surface area, and therefore minimizing the energy that is transmitted to the spine and back. By applying a multiple-layer concept, REV’IT! has developed a flexible back protector insert that performs consistently in all conditions.