Alpinestars Sealed Sport Pack
A 100% waterproof backpack with sealed seams for effective wet weather performance, the Sealed Sport Pack has been designed for sport riding, commuting or urban riding and is equipped with one main compartment including a padded laptop sleeve, one external waterproof pocket and a quick release roll-top closure for easy access, complete with side straps to keep the pack compact and water-tight when closed. This 23-liter pack also features an adjustable shoulder harness with quick release magnetic center buckle for ease of use and optimized fit, while the removable waist belt allows comfort, security and freedom of movement.
- Capacity: 23 liters, with a semi-rigid foam back wall construction for rider comfort.
- Waterproof slider zipper for proven wet weather performance.
- Stable harness with adjustable torso length can be operated by one hand for ease of use.
- Quick release magnetic center buckle and lower strap quick release buckles for easy on and off.
- Removable waist belt for an optimized fit.
- A single external waterproof pocket for safe and secure storage of valuables.
- Internal padded laptop pocket with closure strap for safe organization of electronic items.
- The unique black matte finish with high visibility silver reflective branding creates a standout look for sport riding, commuting and urban riding.
- 100% waterproof seam sealed construction with roll-top upper closure for ease of use and side buckles to keep the pack compact when closed.
- Shoulder strap engineered specifically for motorcycling use, with magnetic central connection for ease of use.
The SEESOFT™ CE-Level 2 back protector insert is designed to absorb variable impacts without compromising on comfort, ventilation or freedom of movement. The highly impact-resistant blend of Nitrille and Polynorbornene rubber results in a memory foam that is multi-impact rated and CE certified to the highest level (EN 1621-2:2003 - level 2). In the case of severe angular impact, the individual Memory foam layers will shift relative to one another, resulting in impact dispersion over a larger effective surface area, and therefore minimizing the energy that is transmitted to the spine and back. By applying a multiple-layer concept, REV’IT! has developed a flexible back protector insert that performs consistently in all conditions.