Alpinestars S-Max Drystar® Gloves
The S-Max Drystar® Glove boasts a Drystar® liner to offer sports riders effective protection against the elements. This glove also has sturdy knuckle protection and finger sliders and is equipped with a touchscreen compatible fingertip for use with GPS systems and smartphones.
- Palm reinforcement for superior grip.
- Ergonomic stretch insert on palm for added comfort.
- Touchscreen compatible fingertips.
- Short sport glove constructed from a mixture of leather and stretch mesh.
- Drystar® waterproof and breathable technology.
- Covered hard knuckle with padded finger for better protection
- Hook and loop wrist closure flap.
- CE-certified (CAT II Level 1).
- Side reinforcements for added protection.
S, M, L, XL, 3XL, XXL
The SEESOFT™ CE-Level 2 back protector insert is designed to absorb variable impacts without compromising on comfort, ventilation or freedom of movement. The highly impact-resistant blend of Nitrille and Polynorbornene rubber results in a memory foam that is multi-impact rated and CE certified to the highest level (EN 1621-2:2003 - level 2). In the case of severe angular impact, the individual Memory foam layers will shift relative to one another, resulting in impact dispersion over a larger effective surface area, and therefore minimizing the energy that is transmitted to the spine and back. By applying a multiple-layer concept, REV’IT! has developed a flexible back protector insert that performs consistently in all conditions.