Alpinestars Rover Overland Backpack
A large 39-litre capacity Adventure Touring backpack with spacious interior compartments to carry large or bulky items. This backpack boasts an ergonomic design for rider comfort with a robust material construction for durability.
- Adjustable harness system for fit, comfort and load stability.
- Large and tall roll top 25-litre main compartment for quick and easy access, with a removable waterproof liner.
- The clever design means the roll top can be closed / connected at the sides of bag or at top for extra internal volume.
- Comes complete with an inner hydration pocket, plus additional hydration carrying capacity in the front mesh pocket thanks to exit for the hose of an extra hydration bladder.
- Large, compressible front compartment allows the bag to be used without having to access the main roll top compartment.
- Clever compression design means that if the front compartment is empty, it will flatten with the compression straps to lay flat against the main compartment.
- Compact profile when empty, which expands to very large capacity when the main compartment and 14-litre front compartment are both filled.
- Comes with a laptop pocket and organizer inside the front compartment for added practicality.
- All straps are finished with easy pull ends for ease of use, with tie down loops for added security.