Alpinestars Rover Multi Backpack
A large 32.4-litre capacity multi-use Adventure Touring backpack complete with ergonomic design for rider comfort with a robust material construction for durability, while the external access and compartments make this suitable for commuting and everyday use.
- Equipped with multiple external pockets for quick access in town.
- Front large zipper pocket, side entry front panel pocket and small items pocket on the lid for storage of essential items.
- Clever compression design means that if the front compartment is empty, it will flatten with the compression straps to lay flat against the main compartment.
- All straps are finished with easy pull ends for ease of use, with tie down loops for added security.
- Adjustable harness system for fit, comfort and load stability.
- Large and tall roll top main compartment for quick and easy access, with a removable waterproof liner.
- Compression lid for security and easier packing.
- Hydration pocket for rider comfort.
- Expandable side pods with zippers for extra capacity.
The SEESOFT™ CE-Level 2 back protector insert is designed to absorb variable impacts without compromising on comfort, ventilation or freedom of movement. The highly impact-resistant blend of Nitrille and Polynorbornene rubber results in a memory foam that is multi-impact rated and CE certified to the highest level (EN 1621-2:2003 - level 2). In the case of severe angular impact, the individual Memory foam layers will shift relative to one another, resulting in impact dispersion over a larger effective surface area, and therefore minimizing the energy that is transmitted to the spine and back. By applying a multiple-layer concept, REV’IT! has developed a flexible back protector insert that performs consistently in all conditions.