Alpinestars Ridge V2 Waterproof Boot
A lightweight Tech Touring boot constructed from a durable and abrasion resistant microfiber, the Ridge v2 Waterproof Boot incorporates a 100% guaranteed Waterproof membrane for optimized levels of comfort, performance and protection. The Ridge v2 Waterproof features a main Velcro® closure system for a safe and personalized closure.
- Waterproof membrane incorporated into an upper constructed from a durable, technical synthetic textile for enhanced durability.
- Thermowelded lateral side, ankle and toe box for additional durability.
- Waterproof membrane layer between upper and lining for proven performance in difficult weather conditions.
- Boot shaping provides long-lasting comfort and incorporates an ergonomic toe box construction for superior feel.
- Streamlined design features a front bellow with a stitchless construction and textile underneath for lightness, thinness and low weight.
- Rear bellow on back allows for flex while maintaining the structural rigidity of the boot.
- Shift pad constructed from a thin but durable real rubber layer glued on for low material volume, a light weight and a slender toe.
- Dual closure system: adjustable hook and loop with a metal oval ring on the lateral ankle plus a hook and loop flap on the upper for greater adjustability and an optimized fit.
- Grip detail on upper closure flap for ease of use, even with gloved hands.
- Reinforcement on shin plate for weight-saving and protection against impacts.
- Complete ankle protection: Dual density ankle protectors on medial and lateral sides are reinforced with poly-foam padding for protection and comfort.
- Internal toe box and heel counter protection is layered under the upper for durability, improved feel and performance.
- Contoured, high modulus midsole follows shape of foot and incorporates a structured shank reinforcement.
- Removable anatomic foot-bed features EVA foam and textile for memory and comfort.
- Alpinestars exclusive vulcanized compound rubber sole with unique side wrapping design, built to withstand the demands of life on the road.
- Comfort padding envelopes ankle area for fit and comfort.
- Reflective details on side and rear.
38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47
The SEESOFT™ CE-Level 2 back protector insert is designed to absorb variable impacts without compromising on comfort, ventilation or freedom of movement. The highly impact-resistant blend of Nitrille and Polynorbornene rubber results in a memory foam that is multi-impact rated and CE certified to the highest level (EN 1621-2:2003 - level 2). In the case of severe angular impact, the individual Memory foam layers will shift relative to one another, resulting in impact dispersion over a larger effective surface area, and therefore minimizing the energy that is transmitted to the spine and back. By applying a multiple-layer concept, REV’IT! has developed a flexible back protector insert that performs consistently in all conditions.