Alpinestars Ridge V2 Drystar® Boot
The Ridge v2 DRYSTAR® Boot incorporates a technical synthetic material main upper construction incorporating punched microfiber on the lateral panel and durable microfiber on front and rear accordion for high levels of performance, mobility and comfort.
- Contoured, high modulus midsole follows shape of foot and incorporates a structured shank reinforcement.
- Removable anatomic foot-bed features EVA foam and textile for memory and comfort.
- Alpinestars’ exclusive vulcanized compound rubber sole with unique side wrapping design, built to withstand the demands of touring.
- Extensive front and rear accordions flex zones constructed from microfiber for superior comfort, extension, control and support.
- Microfiber shell retains shape while offering durability.
- Medial zipper closure with a zip covered from flap hook and loop grip closure for a better and more secure ride.
- High modulus TPU injected shift pad for shock protection and durability.
- Alpinestars DRYSTAR® membrane for guaranteed waterproofing and breathability in difficult weather conditions.
- New boot shaping provides long-lasting comfort and incorporates ergonomic toe box construction for greater compatibility with bike’s controls.
- RIDGE v2 DRYSTAR® boot is CE certified to CE CERTIFIED EN 13634:2010.
- Double layer hot-melt reinforcement on shin plate for weight-saving and protection against impacts.
- Complete ankle protection: Dual density ankle protectors on medial and lateral sides are reinforced with poly-foam padding for protection and comfort.
38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47
The SEESOFT™ CE-Level 2 back protector insert is designed to absorb variable impacts without compromising on comfort, ventilation or freedom of movement. The highly impact-resistant blend of Nitrille and Polynorbornene rubber results in a memory foam that is multi-impact rated and CE certified to the highest level (EN 1621-2:2003 - level 2). In the case of severe angular impact, the individual Memory foam layers will shift relative to one another, resulting in impact dispersion over a larger effective surface area, and therefore minimizing the energy that is transmitted to the spine and back. By applying a multiple-layer concept, REV’IT! has developed a flexible back protector insert that performs consistently in all conditions.