Alpinestars Ride Tech V2 Top Long Sleeves Summer
Designed for warm weather riding and to prevent the build-up of heat and sweat, Alpinestars Ride Tech v2 Top Long Sleeve Summer keeps you cool and comfortable under your suit and jacket with the added benefit of aiding getting in and out of a suit.
- Comfortable, moisture-wicking fiber aids all round body temperate control and performance in hot conditions.
- Muscle supporting compression fit helps reduce fatigue.
- Fully body-mapped construction with Lycra® stretch Spandex in the main chest and back areas with strategically positioned open mesh inserts for ventilation.
- Purposely designed to work with Alpinestars’ leather suits and the ventilation systems of Alpinestars jackets for improved cooling and comfort.
- Pre-curved sleeves and ergonomic flat lock seams for optimum levels of comfort.
The SEESOFT™ CE-Level 2 back protector insert is designed to absorb variable impacts without compromising on comfort, ventilation or freedom of movement. The highly impact-resistant blend of Nitrille and Polynorbornene rubber results in a memory foam that is multi-impact rated and CE certified to the highest level (EN 1621-2:2003 - level 2). In the case of severe angular impact, the individual Memory foam layers will shift relative to one another, resulting in impact dispersion over a larger effective surface area, and therefore minimizing the energy that is transmitted to the spine and back. By applying a multiple-layer concept, REV’IT! has developed a flexible back protector insert that performs consistently in all conditions.