Alpinestars Ride Tech Summer Bottom
Designed for warm weather riding and to prevent the build-up of heat and sweat Alpinestars Ride Tech Bottom keeps you cool and comfortable under your suit and has the added benefit of helping a rider get in and out of a suit..
- Fully body-mapped construction with Lycra stretch spandex in main chest and back areas and strategically positioned open mesh inserts for ventilation.
- Purposely designed to work with Alpinestars’ suit ventilation for improved cooling and comfort.
- Comfortable, moisture-wicking fiber aids all round body temperate control and performance in hot conditions.
- Muscle supporting compression fit helps reduce fatigue.
- Pre-curved sleeves and legs and ergonomic flat lock seams.
The SEESOFT™ CE-Level 2 back protector insert is designed to absorb variable impacts without compromising on comfort, ventilation or freedom of movement. The highly impact-resistant blend of Nitrille and Polynorbornene rubber results in a memory foam that is multi-impact rated and CE certified to the highest level (EN 1621-2:2003 - level 2). In the case of severe angular impact, the individual Memory foam layers will shift relative to one another, resulting in impact dispersion over a larger effective surface area, and therefore minimizing the energy that is transmitted to the spine and back. By applying a multiple-layer concept, REV’IT! has developed a flexible back protector insert that performs consistently in all conditions.