Alpinestars RC-1 2PC Leather Suit
The RC-1 two piece race suit is a great suit for the serious street or track rider. This suit combines quality construction, comfort, and protection making it an excellent all-round race suit. A two piece suit offers flexibility since the jacket can be unzipped from the pants and worn separately, but when zipped together make a track-worthy race suit.
- 1.2-1.4 full-grain leather construction
- Multiple-stitched main seam construction for maximum tear resistance
- Ergonomically placed accordion stretch panels and stretch panel inserts for optimal fit and comfort
- GP protectors
- Back hump
- Soft collar with padded mesh insert
- Soft wrist cuff construction
- Removable mesh liner
- Stitched die-cut leather logos, TPR logos and details
- Sport knee sliders
- Back protector compartment with foam back pad (CE-certified RC back protector available separately)
46, 48, 50, 52, 54, 56, 58
The SEESOFT™ CE-Level 2 back protector insert is designed to absorb variable impacts without compromising on comfort, ventilation or freedom of movement. The highly impact-resistant blend of Nitrille and Polynorbornene rubber results in a memory foam that is multi-impact rated and CE certified to the highest level (EN 1621-2:2003 - level 2). In the case of severe angular impact, the individual Memory foam layers will shift relative to one another, resulting in impact dispersion over a larger effective surface area, and therefore minimizing the energy that is transmitted to the spine and back. By applying a multiple-layer concept, REV’IT! has developed a flexible back protector insert that performs consistently in all conditions.