Alpinestars Ramjet Air Pants
The Ramet Air Pant has a durable, multi-panel construction which features strategically positioned PU reinforcements for abrasion resistance. A full mesh liner and the Jet Ventilation System air intakes offer cooling airflow while stretch inserts aid mobility and comfort..
- Multi-panel construction featuring 450/600 denier panels with strategically positioned abrasion resistant Air-Flow mesh for optimized cooling comfort.
- Outer shell reinforced with PU coating for improved durability, plus main seam construction for maximum tear resistance.
- Accordion textile stretch inserts on back and knees for excellent levels of maneuverability and fatigue reduction.
- Removable hip foam padding with velcro attachment for secure, safe fit.
- Zippered and velcro gusseted lower hem ensures tight and personalized closing of pant around boot.
- Full mesh lining and 3D mesh on interior waist for comfort and breathability.
- External zippered pockets on thighs for safe, peace-of-mind storage.
- Jet Ventilation System (JVS) features zippered, mesh backed air ventilation intakes for controllable levels of cooling airflow.
- Reflective details for improved rider visibility.
- Pre-curved shaping for natural riding position reduces fatigue while improving comfort.
- D-ring adjustable waist for a secure and personalized fit.
- Removable, CE approved knee and tibia protectors for class-leading safety.
- Waist zipper allows connection to Alpinestars leather and textile jackets.
S, M, L, XL
The SEESOFT™ CE-Level 2 back protector insert is designed to absorb variable impacts without compromising on comfort, ventilation or freedom of movement. The highly impact-resistant blend of Nitrille and Polynorbornene rubber results in a memory foam that is multi-impact rated and CE certified to the highest level (EN 1621-2:2003 - level 2). In the case of severe angular impact, the individual Memory foam layers will shift relative to one another, resulting in impact dispersion over a larger effective surface area, and therefore minimizing the energy that is transmitted to the spine and back. By applying a multiple-layer concept, REV’IT! has developed a flexible back protector insert that performs consistently in all conditions.