Alpinestars Radon Drystar® Boot
A durable and advanced touring boot that features class-leading protection inside and out, the Radon DRYSTAR® Boot incorporates ergonomic forefoot profiling for improved performance on the foot-pegs while the DRYSTAR® membrane provides 100 per cent waterproofing capabilities.
- Highly comfortable and durable technical textile collar lining.
- Three adjustable lateral hook and loop grip straps ensure secure closure and highly personalized fit. Straps feature TPR pull tip for ease of closure and durability.
- High modulus midsole follows shape of foot and incorporates structured shank reinforcement.
- Alpinestars’ exclusive vulcanized compound sole for grip and water level.
- Removable anatomic foot-bed features EVA foam and textile for support and comfort.
- Rear and lateral reflective insert for improved visibility in poor light.
- RADON DRYSTAR® is CE certified EN 13634:2010.
- Main upper material constructed from advanced microfiber for durability and long lasting comfort.
- Incorporates ergonomic toe box construction for improved compatibility with bike’s controls and for superior, wide ranging foot profile, fit and comfort.
- Internal heel counter and toe box gives boot enhanced structural integrity.
- Alpinestars’ DRYSTAR® waterproof and breathable membrane layer between upper and lining for proven performance in difficult weather conditions.
- TPU Shin Plate and shift pad offer support and resistance for impacts.
- New TPR design on lateral toe gives more flexibility and protection against abrasion.
- Internal toe box and heel counter protection is layered under the upper for durability, improved feel and performance.
- Dual density ankle protectors are backed with foam inner padding for protection on both ankle sides.
- Innovative weight-saving laminated technology utilized on shin plate for weight-saving and additional protection against impacts.
38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46
The SEESOFT™ CE-Level 2 back protector insert is designed to absorb variable impacts without compromising on comfort, ventilation or freedom of movement. The highly impact-resistant blend of Nitrille and Polynorbornene rubber results in a memory foam that is multi-impact rated and CE certified to the highest level (EN 1621-2:2003 - level 2). In the case of severe angular impact, the individual Memory foam layers will shift relative to one another, resulting in impact dispersion over a larger effective surface area, and therefore minimizing the energy that is transmitted to the spine and back. By applying a multiple-layer concept, REV’IT! has developed a flexible back protector insert that performs consistently in all conditions.