Alpinestars Racer Tatical Pants 2021
The Racer Pants offer optimized levels of comfort and performance in the riding position, thanks to their lightweight chassis, lower waist stretch panels and pre-curved leg design. Developed and tested on some of the toughest terrains around the globe, the sport fit Racer Pants are ideal for many forms of off-road riding.
- Advanced highly-resistant 600D poly-fabric main chassis construction that is PU coated for strength with a technical yearn for durability.
- Micro Ripstop stretch fabric panels on crotch, knees and rear waist for enhanced rider comfort.
- 3D pattern construction for additional rider comfort.
- Large rear stretch panel insert provides increased comfort and flexibility to the waist and lower back.
- Extensive lightweight and ventilated mesh with stretch panel inserts for an optimized fit.
- Mesh lining for superior breathability and comfort.
- Pre-curved, ergonomic leg construction for improved performance in the riding position.
- Leather reinforced inner-leg panels for heat resistance, grip and comfort.
- Innovative 3D knee construction and hidden expansion panel designed to accommodate knee protectors.
- 3D pattern construction for additional rider comfort and superior freedom of movement.
- Ratchet closure with waist adjustment straps for a secure, personalized fit.
- Gripper internal waist elastic band helps keep garment in position.
- Convenient interior hip pocket for key/coin storage.
Gray Camo Red
28, 30, 32, 34, 36, 38
The SEESOFT™ CE-Level 2 back protector insert is designed to absorb variable impacts without compromising on comfort, ventilation or freedom of movement. The highly impact-resistant blend of Nitrille and Polynorbornene rubber results in a memory foam that is multi-impact rated and CE certified to the highest level (EN 1621-2:2003 - level 2). In the case of severe angular impact, the individual Memory foam layers will shift relative to one another, resulting in impact dispersion over a larger effective surface area, and therefore minimizing the energy that is transmitted to the spine and back. By applying a multiple-layer concept, REV’IT! has developed a flexible back protector insert that performs consistently in all conditions.