Alpinestars Nucleon KR-R Cell Back Protector
The Nucleon KR-R hybrid back protector is an innovative track and race back protector. With performance cooling, flexibility and anatomical contouring, this hybrid of hard shell and energy absorption viscoelastic memory foam is lightweight and breathable for optimized protection and comfort. Features include waist adjustment for a customized fit, a snap-on system to fix the protector to a suit or jacket and a slim vented kidney belt for added security.
- Height adjustable kidney belt featuring dual hook and loop closure system for easy, secure closure.
- Soft Bio-Foam padded chassis for maximum comfort.
- Developed in three waist-to-shoulder dimensions in order to cover all body sizes.
- Highly perforated for maximum breathability and ventilation.
- The ergonomically designed protector contours to the natural curve of the back ensuring an optimum fit while riding.
- Horizontal flexion grooves for an adaptive fit in different riding positions.
- The NUCLEON KR-R CELL is an innovative Level 2 CE-certified track and race back protector.
- The new Cell Technology back protector is constructed from a high performance polymeric material blend for optimized flexibility and excellent weight saving properties.
- Extended lower back protector offers more protection to the rider.
- Compatible with the Nucleon KR-TB protector for extended lower spine protection.
Transparent Smoke Black Red
XS, S, M, L, XL
The SEESOFT™ CE-Level 2 back protector insert is designed to absorb variable impacts without compromising on comfort, ventilation or freedom of movement. The highly impact-resistant blend of Nitrille and Polynorbornene rubber results in a memory foam that is multi-impact rated and CE certified to the highest level (EN 1621-2:2003 - level 2). In the case of severe angular impact, the individual Memory foam layers will shift relative to one another, resulting in impact dispersion over a larger effective surface area, and therefore minimizing the energy that is transmitted to the spine and back. By applying a multiple-layer concept, REV’IT! has developed a flexible back protector insert that performs consistently in all conditions.