Alpinestars Motegi V3 Leather Suit
Very versatile and comfortable suit with an aggressive design, made of cowhide with localised perforations for perfect ventilation. This suit has internal GP-R protections with CE certification, dual density TPU DFS protections on the shoulder area and external protections on the elbows. With ample stretch inserts and elastic accordion leather inserts to afford an extremely comfortable fit and performance in the riding position.
- 1.3mm thick leather construction (extremely durable) with dual layer reinforcements in critical impact areas for extra protection.
- Strategically placed perforated panels for improved ventilation.
- Internal GP-R protection on shoulders, elbows and knees certified to standard EN 1621-1: 2012 Level 1. Offering superior protection against impacts.
- Alpinestars Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) protections on the shoulders made of dual density for greater impact protection.
- Innovative external elbow protection. Automatically contoured; can de detached and replaced via a screw.
- Chest compartment for mounting the Alpinestars Nucleon chest protector (not included).
- Replaceable Alpinestars PU Sport sliders on the knees; with Velcro® for a secure, custom fit.
- The snap button connecting system allows for the integration of the Nucleon KR-R back protector with CE certification (not included).
Black Yellow Red
46, 48, 50, 52, 54, 56, 58
The SEESOFT™ CE-Level 2 back protector insert is designed to absorb variable impacts without compromising on comfort, ventilation or freedom of movement. The highly impact-resistant blend of Nitrille and Polynorbornene rubber results in a memory foam that is multi-impact rated and CE certified to the highest level (EN 1621-2:2003 - level 2). In the case of severe angular impact, the individual Memory foam layers will shift relative to one another, resulting in impact dispersion over a larger effective surface area, and therefore minimizing the energy that is transmitted to the spine and back. By applying a multiple-layer concept, REV’IT! has developed a flexible back protector insert that performs consistently in all conditions.