Alpinestars MM93 Rio Hondo V2 Air Gloves
Featuring a cuff closure, padded fingers, accordion stretch inserts, the road riding Alpinestars Rio Hondo Air Glove is fully featured for road riding. With perforated leather and air mesh, this lightweight glove offers high levels of comfort and comes equipped with an innovative grip zone on palm and thumb for greater sensitivity on the motorcycle’s controls.
- Full premium leather main and mesh chassis construction
- strategic perforation zones and air mesh for improved breathability.
- Synthetic suede zones and side padding reinforcement for durability, additional abrasion resistance and comfort.
- Hard polymer knuckle protection system for superior impact and abrasion resistance.
- Stretch zone on fingers and backhand for comfort and improved range of hand movement.
- Hoop and loop grip wrist closure helps keep glove securely positioned.
- Ergonomic stretch insert between thumb and palm offers flexibility to vastly improve hand movement.
- Integrated padding on fingers helps fit and comfort.
- Advanced poly-blend reinforcements with foam padding on thumb and palm for superior.
- Touchscreen compatible fingertip for use with smartphones and GPS systems.
- Protection Level 1.
- MM93 Design Edition
Black Bright Red
S, M, L, XL, 3XL, XXL
The SEESOFT™ CE-Level 2 back protector insert is designed to absorb variable impacts without compromising on comfort, ventilation or freedom of movement. The highly impact-resistant blend of Nitrille and Polynorbornene rubber results in a memory foam that is multi-impact rated and CE certified to the highest level (EN 1621-2:2003 - level 2). In the case of severe angular impact, the individual Memory foam layers will shift relative to one another, resulting in impact dispersion over a larger effective surface area, and therefore minimizing the energy that is transmitted to the spine and back. By applying a multiple-layer concept, REV’IT! has developed a flexible back protector insert that performs consistently in all conditions.