Alpinestars MM93 Losail V2 Gloves
The MM93 Losail v2 Glove is a lightweight urban glove. Incorporating sturdy hard knuckle protection and a full synthetic suede palm for high levels of durability, this glove also comes equipped with a touchscreen compatible fingertip for use with GPS systems and smartphones and padding on the fingers for enhanced rider comfort.
- Palm reinforcement patch for superior grip.
- Ergonomic puller for ease of use.
- Touchscreen compatible fingertip on index finger.
- Padding on fingers for improved rider comfort.
- Lycra fourchettes for high levels of breathability and flexibility.
- Short, lightweight glove complete with urban styling, ideal for commuters.
- Hard knuckle covered by stretch spandex for high levels of impact protection.
- Full synthetic suede palm for enhanced durability.
- Accordion paneling on backhand for increased finger flexibility.
- Hook and loop wrist closure for a secure fit.
- According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
- CE Level 1 EN13594:2015, KP.
Bright Red Black
S, M, L, XL, XXL
The SEESOFT™ CE-Level 2 back protector insert is designed to absorb variable impacts without compromising on comfort, ventilation or freedom of movement. The highly impact-resistant blend of Nitrille and Polynorbornene rubber results in a memory foam that is multi-impact rated and CE certified to the highest level (EN 1621-2:2003 - level 2). In the case of severe angular impact, the individual Memory foam layers will shift relative to one another, resulting in impact dispersion over a larger effective surface area, and therefore minimizing the energy that is transmitted to the spine and back. By applying a multiple-layer concept, REV’IT! has developed a flexible back protector insert that performs consistently in all conditions.