Alpinestars MM93 Jerez V2 Backpack
Aerodynamically profiled, the MM93 Jerez Backpack features an innovative advanced load carrying system and ergonomic shoulder straps designed to redistribute weight evenly across the back for improved comfort and fit on long rides. With plenty of external and internal compartment storage options and a removable electronic device organizer, the MM93 Jerez Backpack is ideal for city commuting.
- Removable waterproof rain cover that is easily stored in the front compartment.
- Anatomically profiled back panel incorporates foam padding inserts and advanced air-mesh to pro-mote superb air channeling and improved comfort while riding. Back padding also helps distribute weight evenly across the back area which is important for comfort on longer rides.
- Ergonomic shoulder straps with perforated foam padding and mesh panels for an optimized airflow, adjustable and removable sternum strap and the Alpinestars quick release system for a fast and secure adjustment.
- Removable waist strap featuring the Alpinestars quick release system for a fast and secure adjust-ment, also preventing flapping of the system webbing.
- Grab handle integrated into shoulder system for lightweight, ergonomic performance.
- Reflective details on the front and shoulder belts.
- YKK semi auto-locking zippers for a secure closure
- Advanced, multi-material main shell incorporating 420 Denier poly-fabric; 420 Denier ripstop nylon reinforcements on the base for strength and weight-saving, as well as improved durability, abrasion resistance and water resistance.
- Up to 25-liter capacity and designed for high load carrying capacity with a low profile for aerody-namic performance.
- External convenient, zippered compartments with main compartment for safe and secure storage. Side pockets feature waterproof zippers.
- Internal compartment incorporates electronic device organizer sleeve pocket to accommodate cables, laptop computers, tablets and smartphone devices. Sleeve pocket is fleece lined to avoid scratching laptop and tablets.
- Built-in helmet carrier conveniently houses all types of open or closed face helmets.
The SEESOFT™ CE-Level 2 back protector insert is designed to absorb variable impacts without compromising on comfort, ventilation or freedom of movement. The highly impact-resistant blend of Nitrille and Polynorbornene rubber results in a memory foam that is multi-impact rated and CE certified to the highest level (EN 1621-2:2003 - level 2). In the case of severe angular impact, the individual Memory foam layers will shift relative to one another, resulting in impact dispersion over a larger effective surface area, and therefore minimizing the energy that is transmitted to the spine and back. By applying a multiple-layer concept, REV’IT! has developed a flexible back protector insert that performs consistently in all conditions.