Alpinestars Missile V2 Leather Pants
Incorporating a newly evolved, precise fit design and strategically positioned zippered air intakes, the Missile v2 Leather Pant offers a close riding fit with plenty of stretch for rider movement. Featuring a comfortable premium leather chassis and ergonomic stretch panels, the CE-certified Missile v2 Leather Pant boasts class-leading protection inside and out, the ability to upgrade to Alpinestars Nucleon Hip Protection, as well as a reinforced seat and knee panels. Premium leather main chassis constructed from 1.3mm genuine bovine leather.
- Hook and loop ankle adjuster.
- Pre-curved leg construction helps reduce riding fatigue and improves fit.
- Zippered ventilation for air cooling.
- Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding jackets.
- Internal mesh lining with stretch panel inserts work in conjunction with outer stretch zones for freedom of movement.
- Replaceable Sport knee sliders for excellent impact and abrasion resistance.
- Hip with loop construction for hip protector available as accessory upgrade.
- Internally reinforced seat area.
- Accordion leather stretch zones above the knee offer improved flexibility.
- Extended high rear waist construction provides greater overlap with the riding jacket.
- Large stretch panels on calf and crotch area for improved fit and feel.
- Level 1 Alpinestars GP-R protection on knee.
- According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
– CE Category II PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425 – A class.
– CE Level 1 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars GP-R knee protectors.
48, 50, 52, 54