Alpinestars Missile Ignition 1PC Leather Suit Tech-Air® Compatible
The Missile Ignition Leather Suit is constructed of premium race-grade 1.3mm genuine bovine leather for superior abrasion resistance, punctuated with strategically-placed accordion stretch gussets and stretch fabric panels to allow for maximum rider mobility on the motorcycle. Alpinestars GP-R protectors and external sliders at the joints offer unparalled impact and abrasion resistance, while localized perforations and an airflow-optimized aero hump ensure the rider stays cool and streamlined during the ride. The Missile is also Tech-Air® compatible.
- Inner waterproof wallet pocket.
- Comfort fabric on collar.
- Innovative new elbow slider is anatomically contoured and features a removable and replaceable screw-mounted insert slider.
- Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) external dual density TPU sliders on shoulder and knee.
- Removable and replaceable Sport knee slider.
- Tech-Air® compatible.
- Premium leather main chassis constructed from 1.3mm genuine bovine leather.
- Large accordion stretch panels help movement and comfort on the bike.
- HRSF stretch fabric panels on sleeves, crotch further improve fit and feel.
- Ergonomic back hump, sculpted for better airflow and performance at high speed.
- Pre-curved sleeve and leg construction.
- Large perforated leather panels for maximum ventilation.
- Localized perforations highly improve ventilation.
- Printed graphic details.
- Calf expansion gusset.
- Integrated padding for increased comfort and protection.
- Chest pad compartments for Alpinestars Nucleon chest pads available as accessory upgrade.
- Multi-layered knee construction reinforced with grip texture for optimal bike contact.
- Removable inner mesh liner for convenience and breathability.
- CE-certified to CE Category II, PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425.
- Level 1 CE-certified Alpinestars GP-R protectors on shoulders, elbow and knee.
- CE certified Alpinestars Nucleon hip protector.
- Adjustable snap button system to integrate the Level 2 CE-certified Alpinestars Nucleon back protector
Black Electric Blue White
46, 48, 50, 52, 54, 56, 58
The SEESOFT™ CE-Level 2 back protector insert is designed to absorb variable impacts without compromising on comfort, ventilation or freedom of movement. The highly impact-resistant blend of Nitrille and Polynorbornene rubber results in a memory foam that is multi-impact rated and CE certified to the highest level (EN 1621-2:2003 - level 2). In the case of severe angular impact, the individual Memory foam layers will shift relative to one another, resulting in impact dispersion over a larger effective surface area, and therefore minimizing the energy that is transmitted to the spine and back. By applying a multiple-layer concept, REV’IT! has developed a flexible back protector insert that performs consistently in all conditions.