Alpinestars Merc Denim Pants
The Merc Denim Pant is an excellent, classic-styled five-pocket sport and urban riding jean that fuses class-leading protection in a regular fit design. Featuring a stretch denim layer with Kevlar® panels for high levels of abrasion resistance and an engineered back leg cut for high levels of rider comfort, the Merc Denim Pant is also equipped with slim-profiled Bio-Flex knee armor for superior impact protection.
- Engineered back leg cuts to improve rider comfort.
- Stitched rivets for additional strength.
- Optional Bio-Flex hip armor available as an accessory upgrade.
- Regular fit constructed with a stretch denim layer backed with stretch Kevlar panel liners for high levels of abrasion resistance and heat absorption.
- Bio Flex knee armor allows high levels of movement and has a slim design to ensure the protector is discreet off the bike.
- Triple stitched seams for enhanced levels of strength.
- CE Category II PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425 – A class.
- CE Level 1 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars Bio-Flex knee protectors.
Mid Tone Blue
28, 30, 32, 34, 36, 38
The SEESOFT™ CE-Level 2 back protector insert is designed to absorb variable impacts without compromising on comfort, ventilation or freedom of movement. The highly impact-resistant blend of Nitrille and Polynorbornene rubber results in a memory foam that is multi-impact rated and CE certified to the highest level (EN 1621-2:2003 - level 2). In the case of severe angular impact, the individual Memory foam layers will shift relative to one another, resulting in impact dispersion over a larger effective surface area, and therefore minimizing the energy that is transmitted to the spine and back. By applying a multiple-layer concept, REV’IT! has developed a flexible back protector insert that performs consistently in all conditions.