Alpinestars KMX-9 V2 Graphic-2 Suit
Certified to CIK FIA homologation standards, the KMX-9 v2 features an aggressive design and vibrant colorways for entry and intermediate level racers. Boasting a two-layer construction for protection and lightness, this suit also has a 100 percent polyester toweling liner for driver comfort. Other driver-friendly design details include an angled front opening, stretch panels on the back, shoulders and waist for an optimized fit, and breathable mesh material on the crotch and underarms.
- Anatomical arm, leg and torso paneling is patterned to create the optimum position while driving.
- Knitted wrist and ankle cuffs provide a snug fit and help prevent unwanted movement of the suit.
- Two thigh pockets offer a convenient storage option for those times away from the driving seat.
- Premium YKK zipper with personalized zipper pullers, plus double slider for versatile and customizable fit.
- Comes in a wide range of aggressive new colorways.
- Advanced two-layer construction assembly for optimized performance, improved breathability and weight saving.
- Alpinestars asymmetric front opening design aids fitting.
- Tech mesh panels positioned on the underarms and seat area for optimized ventilation.
- Alpinestars Formula 1-derived design and technology shoulder epaulettes.
- Ergonomic collar with soft knitted lining for extended coverage and maximum comfort with safe closure system.
- Adjustable waist belt allows a tight personalized fit.
- Knitted stretchable panels on back shoulder and lumbar area ensure minimal material resistance while driving.
- Engineered for durability, minimal material bunching and abrasion resistance, while the poly-toweling lining boasts moisture-wicking properties.
- Certified to CIK-FIA Level2 homologation standard. N 2013-1.
Black Orange Red
46, 48, 50, 52, 54, 56, 58
The SEESOFT™ CE-Level 2 back protector insert is designed to absorb variable impacts without compromising on comfort, ventilation or freedom of movement. The highly impact-resistant blend of Nitrille and Polynorbornene rubber results in a memory foam that is multi-impact rated and CE certified to the highest level (EN 1621-2:2003 - level 2). In the case of severe angular impact, the individual Memory foam layers will shift relative to one another, resulting in impact dispersion over a larger effective surface area, and therefore minimizing the energy that is transmitted to the spine and back. By applying a multiple-layer concept, REV’IT! has developed a flexible back protector insert that performs consistently in all conditions.