Alpinestars KMX-3 V2 Suit
The KMX-3 v2 has been designed to cater for professional drivers looking for an excellent driving experience in an athletic fit overall. Constructed from advanced two-layer construction for optimized levels of performance and extensive mesh panels for high levels of breathability, this suit combines a unique and brand-new nylon stretch outer fabric, along with a plain polyester toweling, for superb levels of flexibility. The KMX-v3 v2 Suit also boasts an outer shell engineered to provide premium levels of durability and abrasion resistance, while the poly-toweling lining offers excellent moisture wicking properties.
- Collar features an adjustable closure system for maximum safety and security.
- Adjustable waist belt for a tight, personalized fit.
- Anatomical arm, leg and torso patterned paneling for an optimum fit in the driving position.
- Knitted wrist and ankle cuffs provide a snug fit and help prevent unwanted movement of the suit.
- Two thigh pockets offers a convenient storage option for those times away from the driving seat.
- Comes in a wide range of aggressive new colorways.
- Technical two-layer construction that meets homologation standards features a polyamide stretchy outer shell for optimized performance that is engineered for durability, minimal material bunching and optimum abrasion resistance.
- Poly-toweling lining offers effective and proven moisture-wicking.
- Wide tech mesh panels strategically positioned on underarm, sides and seat area for optimized ventilation and airflow.
- Premium metal YKK zipper with personalized synthetic leather zipper pullers, plus double slider for a versatile and customizable fit.
- Alpinestars exclusive shoulder epaulette construction provides an effective feature for the extraction of the driver in the event of a crash.
- Ergonomic collar with soft lining for extended coverage and maximum comfort.
- Certified to CIK-FIA Level2 homologation standard, N 2013-1.
- Alpinestars fully floating arm construction with stretchable knit fabric ensures minimal material resistance while driving.
46, 48, 50, 52, 54, 56, 58
The SEESOFT™ CE-Level 2 back protector insert is designed to absorb variable impacts without compromising on comfort, ventilation or freedom of movement. The highly impact-resistant blend of Nitrille and Polynorbornene rubber results in a memory foam that is multi-impact rated and CE certified to the highest level (EN 1621-2:2003 - level 2). In the case of severe angular impact, the individual Memory foam layers will shift relative to one another, resulting in impact dispersion over a larger effective surface area, and therefore minimizing the energy that is transmitted to the spine and back. By applying a multiple-layer concept, REV’IT! has developed a flexible back protector insert that performs consistently in all conditions.