Alpinestars J-6 Waterproof Shoe
A highly comfortable, lightweight and contemporary street-styled shoe that features an ergonomic MX-derived ankle guard for protection in key areas, the J-6 is constructed from full grain leather and suede while incorporating a 100 per cent waterproof membrane for excellent levels of weather-proofing.
- Lightweight, street-styled upper combining full grain leather and suede for optimized comfort, durability and look.
- Waterproof membrane subtly built into chassis for 100 per cent performance against wet penetration.
- Top tongue and collar constructed from leather for enhanced comfort, durability and luxurious feel.
- Metal eyelet lacing closure on instep for easy, secure and comfortable fit.
- Dual density and ergonomic MX-derived ankle and heel protector is applied between the upper and padded lining to provide all-round strategic protection and flexibility in key areas.
- Padding on tongue and heel area provides high levels of comfort and fit around the ankle and instep.
- Advanced rubber compound cup sole is molded to the upper to offer stability, grip, support and durability.
- Reinforced mid sole inserted between the upper and the sole for structural strength and durability.
- Removable and replaceable EVA and Lycra® foot-bed is anatomically profiled for added comfort and support.
- Metal logo detailing logos and patterning give the boot a contemporary styling feel.
- Internal toe box and heel counter reinforcement is layered under the upper for more ergonomic design.
10, 11, 12, 6, 7, 8, 9
The SEESOFT™ CE-Level 2 back protector insert is designed to absorb variable impacts without compromising on comfort, ventilation or freedom of movement. The highly impact-resistant blend of Nitrille and Polynorbornene rubber results in a memory foam that is multi-impact rated and CE certified to the highest level (EN 1621-2:2003 - level 2). In the case of severe angular impact, the individual Memory foam layers will shift relative to one another, resulting in impact dispersion over a larger effective surface area, and therefore minimizing the energy that is transmitted to the spine and back. By applying a multiple-layer concept, REV’IT! has developed a flexible back protector insert that performs consistently in all conditions.