Alpinestars Inertial Air Gloves
The Alpinesttars Inertial Air Gloves is a middle cuff model. The cuff and fingertips are partially made of mesh material to reduce the stuffiness that is common in leather gloves. Equipped with a sporty GP knuckle protector. Stretch insert design between thumb and forefinger, ergonomically designed to enhance wearing comfort and operability.
- Hoop and loop grip wrist closure helps keep glove securely positioned.
- Ergonomic stretch insert between thumb and palm offers flexibility to vastly improve hand movement.
- Touchscreen compatible fingertip for use with smartphones and GPS systems.
- Equipped with GP knuckle protector
- This garment is CE certified Level 1.
S, M, L, XL, 3XL, XXL
The SEESOFT™ CE-Level 2 back protector insert is designed to absorb variable impacts without compromising on comfort, ventilation or freedom of movement. The highly impact-resistant blend of Nitrille and Polynorbornene rubber results in a memory foam that is multi-impact rated and CE certified to the highest level (EN 1621-2:2003 - level 2). In the case of severe angular impact, the individual Memory foam layers will shift relative to one another, resulting in impact dispersion over a larger effective surface area, and therefore minimizing the energy that is transmitted to the spine and back. By applying a multiple-layer concept, REV’IT! has developed a flexible back protector insert that performs consistently in all conditions.