Alpinestars Honda SMX-2 Air Carbon V2 Gloves
Featuring an evolutionary innovative design and new material construction to enable it to achieve the highest CE certification standards, the SMX-2 Air Carbon V2 Glove features carbon knuckle guards, a technical 3D mesh and leather main shell construction to provide excellent levels of protection and cooling airflow for those hot summer days cutting through the downtown traffic.
- Newly designed and durable, multi-panel main shell construction incorporating full-grain leather and 3D mesh for durability, abrasion resistance and high levels of breathability.
- An innovative microfiber and PU grip insert strategically positioned on palm and thumb for excellent levels of grip control and durability.
- Alpinestars’ exclusive ergonomic stretch insert between palm and thumb offers improved range of hand movement and greater sensitivity while operating the bike controls.
- Incorporates premium quality suede palm and landing reinforcement for grip, control and durability.
- Ergonomically shaped Alpinestars’ innovative carbon knuckle guard provides exceptional impact and abrasion protection. Guard is reinforced on the interior sidewith thick EVA foam for improved levels of fit, comfort and shock absorption.
- Finger tops and back hand incorporates poly mesh, TPR inserts for additional impact abrasion and ventilation in critical areas.
- Impact absorbing EVA foam panels on thumb for additional impact performance.
- 3D mesh finger and thumb surfaces for cooling performance.
- Pre-curved finger construction to reduce riding fatigue.
- Neoprene wrist cuff plus velcro and TPR closure for secure and personalized closure.
- Touchscreen compatible index fingertip and thumb for use with smartphones and GPS systems.
- Stretch finger sidewalls for improved flexibility and comfort.
S, M, L, XL, 3XL, XXL
The SEESOFT™ CE-Level 2 back protector insert is designed to absorb variable impacts without compromising on comfort, ventilation or freedom of movement. The highly impact-resistant blend of Nitrille and Polynorbornene rubber results in a memory foam that is multi-impact rated and CE certified to the highest level (EN 1621-2:2003 - level 2). In the case of severe angular impact, the individual Memory foam layers will shift relative to one another, resulting in impact dispersion over a larger effective surface area, and therefore minimizing the energy that is transmitted to the spine and back. By applying a multiple-layer concept, REV’IT! has developed a flexible back protector insert that performs consistently in all conditions.