Alpinestars GP Tech Leather Suit
Featuring state-of-the-art external protection technologies, the GP Tech Leather Suit is constructed from premium kangaroo and bovine leather for unsurpassed abrasion and tear resistance. The suit also features class-leading internal protection as well as reinforced stitching throughout and strategic stretch paneling for the ultimate in high performance riding comfort, security and fit.
- Alpinestars new exclusive knee GP Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) slider, with additional GP DFS on the shoulders.
- Innovative new RR elbow slider is anatomically contoured and features a removable and replaceable screw-mounted insert slider.
- Ergonomically designed AR (Abrasion Resistant) Shield reinforcement with aramid fiber and polyamide construction in the limb flexion zones to protect the exposed seams against abrasion.
- Removable inner stretch mesh liner with multi-panel construction and 3D textured fabric on the collar for comfort.
- Aerodynamic back hump is ventilated and designed to incorporate a hydration pack. Comes complete with an opening which can accommodate a hydration hose.
- Internal waterproof wallet pocket for peace-of-mind storage.
- Printed logos reduce weight and improve the flexibility of the leather, thus enhancing comfort and performance.
- Racing leather suit designed with a body mapped race fit and pre-curved sleeves, legs and body for optimal riding performance.
- Kangaroo and bovine multi-panel construction for strength and flexibility.
- Patented leather bonded aramid grid panels placed in the most exposed areas which offer excellent additional resistance to tear and abrasion, and highly efficient insulation against the build-up of frictional heat.
- Hyper Resistant Stretch Fabric (HRSF) panels on the crotch, back of leg and underarms ensure lightness and high levels of flexibility and breathability.
- Perforated premium full-grain leather panels are strategically positioned to offer excellent levels of cooling airflow and comfort.
- Fully CE-certified riding garment to CE – Category II prEN17092 draft standards – AAA class.
- Chest pad compartment designed to take the CE-certified Nucleon chest pads.
- Comes fitted with the CE-certified Nucleon hip protectors.
- Alpinestars race-derived, CE-approved protectors on the elbow, shoulder, knee and tibia.
46, 48, 50, 52, 54, 56, 58